Welcome to Mindful Stridz
Here’s a bit about me and how I work with my clients…
I am a licensed professional counselor, Natural Lifemanship Practitioner (NL-P), and certified mindfulness meditation teacher. I have been in the field of psychology and stress reduction since 1998. Over the past 20 years, I have taught yoga and have been a bodyworker in both Los Angeles, California and Boulder, Colorado. My graduate degrees are in Movement Education/Dance Therapy from UCLA and Counseling Psychology from Naropa University.
After graduate school in 2006, I worked with youth and parents as a social and emotional learning facilitator, play therapist and school counselor. I was an individual and family counselor for the Healing Circles Program at TRU Community Care, and facilitated the kid’s equine grief programs and directed the grief camp, Camp Erin, as well as, co-facilitated grief trainings for professionals in the community. I was also the school counselor and social-emotional director at The Watershed School in Boulder.
Over the past 10 years, I have been teaching Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction courses, and created the Renew Mama Mindfulness Programs to help ease the stress of parenting and motherhood. I developed the Mindfulness and Horse’s day-long and weekend retreats, which ties into my work as an Equine-Assisted Psychotherapist and Wellness Coach. Part of my education in this area is completing a 2-year intensive meditation teacher training program with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach. Currently, I am in a doctoral program in the area of Integrative Mental Health.
The focus of my practice is working with women in the areas of grief/loss, postpartum wellness, motherhood, and reducing stress/anxiety. I also see adolescents/teens in the areas of emotional regulation, anxiety/depression, and grief/loss.
I live in the Longmont area and am passionate about dance/movement, crafts and art, nature, backyard homesteading (especially growing flowers), my two boys, animals and horses.
Contact me here to schedule a 15-minute complimentary meet and greet. I look forward to meeting you!
Erin Tanner Jospé, LPC (she/her)
Equine-Assisted Psychotherapist / Somatic Psychotherapist
We are a Safe Space Alliance and we believe in equality and we work with people from any gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and age (above 13+).
- MA Naropa University, 2005
- MA UCLA – Movement Education, 2000
- Mindfulness-Basd Stress Reduction – Jon Kabat-Zinn | Saki Santorelli
- MBSR Teachers Retreat – 2010 – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Sensorimotor Institute Certification – Trauma, Somatic Psychology
- Yoga Teacher Training – YogaWorks, CA 1996
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy – 2-year training 2005
- Massage Therapy Training – IPSB, LA, 1996
- Eagala Equine Certification – Level 1 and 2
- School of Lost Borders 1-Month Rites of Passage Guide Training 2004
- Experiential Play Therapist
- Center for Council Training- Levels 1 and 2
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher – 2018
- Certified Natural Lifemanship Practitioner (Trauma-Focused Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy)
Book a free 15 minute discovery call.
A commitment-free way to learn how we can help you. Learn how Psychotherapy and Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy can help you on your journey to healing.